But this is something that I'm definitely gna let all of you guys know.
Nahh, it's not about O level results, it is that I'm gna get a new phone, and I really mean NEW, soon! :D :D :D
Heh heh heh.
Bet some of you won't understand why the hell I'm so happy over that.
The thing is, the last time that I had one totally new phone is 4 years ago, when I was 12 years old. 4 long years later and I'm finally getting a brand new one!
And if you happen to know what kind of phones I've been using for the past months, you'll understand how I'm feeling now. Hahahaha
People are using what, iPhones, touch screen phones, and what am I using now, man. I'm using a nokia6510 - colourless, disgusting ringtones and totally outdated. Hahahahaha
Yay, man. YAY.
Next on, I've decided to get into Ngee Ann Polytechnic, and Accountancy's the course.
I was thinking of choosing JC over Poly, but what I think is, since I'm already quite sure of what kind of future I want, I shouldn't spend my time studying sciences/humanities for another 2 years.. It wouldn't be useful other than pulling up the chances of me getting into a Uni. Guess I've got to work hard in Poly. (:
And then, I'M REALLY SICK OF MY JOB AHHHHHHH. tsk.
It is really not that bad, but I feel so sian everyday while on my way to work, that I've no more mood to continue this job anymore. But responsibility comes first, eh? I've got to keep my promise, and hold on till the end of this month. Just 16 more working days and I'm out of NTUC forever!!
Life's so sian nowadays. Feel like going to Zoo or somewhere fun. Lol.
And yeah, Choir chalet's tmr, and I haven't let my parents know about it yet. ><
I've got to do something about my laptop! Sell it and get a new one, maybe?
BYE LERS. Hahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment