Friday, January 16, 2009

HEY GUYS. It's four am now and I'm still awake. Heh heh.
Wondering why I'm not sleeping yet? It's cause I've endless cards to prepare for the later part of today! And now you'll be wondering, what's up with the later part of today? Well, 17th jan, it's finally the day of choir senior farewell! Haha
Do I sound very excited to you? I think I'm kinda mad cause I'm feeling like, happy, now, when I'm still struggling to finish the cards. And, I think it's kinda impossible to finish it by now, so I'm turning in soon! :D


Talking about farewell makes me feel kinda sad actually. I think I'm gna miss CSS choir and it's people in there, whether it's the people there in the past, or the current members now, and I'm also gna miss choral music damn a lot. ): Furthermore, today's probably gna be the end of my choir journey cause I don't see myself joining any other choir in the near future. Haha
You guys in choir, whether you like being in choir or not, I'll bet it's gna leave a footprint in all of you no matter what, so cherish your time in choir & make it a worthwhile journey yea. (:


And then, this is something that's kinda out of point, but I quit my job at NTUC already. I just disappeared all of a sudden, and I feel really bad for doing that cause my team leader is actually a very nice person.. ): But I'm really sorry.. I just can't stand working there anymore. >< Talk about being responsible, eh? Haha
And I really have to thank my baobao for taking all the scoldings for me.. I was too much of a coward to pick up those calls. I'm sorry baobao.. ):


I'm gna end the post here, it's really time for me to sleep. Haha
Bye everyone!

No comments: