Too bad we didn't manage to sing along with the rest of the choir. ):
Well anyway, the cards that you guys gave all of us were really sweet too. A big thank you to everyone for your efforts in writing/making the card. It's gna remind me of this memorable day forever. (:
I realised that I'm really gna miss choir afterall. The people in it, the songs, the music room (though it's not as nice as the previous one), the environment and everything else. I like the current comm. too. Haha. I think you guys really know how to create a very fun atmosphere. :D Keep it up guys!
I just hope that this enthusiasm will be passed down to the rest of the choir members, and make CSS choir like how it used to be. Bring the fun & laughter back okay, okay?! Haha :D
And then, I'm also super happy that the choir people in my batch are getting closer. (: That has never happened before, what with all the comm. shits last time. Hahahaha
Let's plan some more outings together and make this bond stronger yea! :D
Being in this choir has really brought me so much joy and friendship and has also taught me lots of valuable lessons. I'm really glad I chose choir as my CCA over any other CCAs. (:
I'm really, really gna miss this part of my life. I love you all so much.
To all of you in choir, jiayou for the coming SYF, and for the Sec4s, good luck for Os too. We'll always be supporting you guys!
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment