I'm rather surprised actually, to know that so many people are gna try appealing out of their current school. D: And thinking about appeals and all of that, I'm really glad that I'm not one of those cause it's gna be damn troublesome and, you know. Haha
So, wish those of you who're appealing out to other schools luck. (:
I'm posted to my first choice, which is Accountancy at Ngee Ann Poly. I'm glad of course, like duh. If not that wont be my first choice, eh? Haha. But there's just this slight sadness, not cause almost everyone's gng JC, but it's because everyone starts schooling tmr, and I'm not. ): The feeling's kinda weird.. Almost like I'm being left out. Haha
And furthermore, adult traveling fare has started and my monthly spending's gna increase by a lot, what with the adult fares, and trying to stock up my cupboard with at least a decent number of clothes for school. =/
Hate that part, man. How I wish they'll just let those losers (like me), wear something like ngee ann poly school uniform or something like that. Lol. Then I can stop worrying about clothes and the fashion thingy that that school's famous for. Tsk. Hahahaha
Whatever it is, that is my choice and I'll make sure that I not only wont regret my choice, but I'll enjoy my three years over there. (:
And as for the rest of you in JC. Dont go make new friends and forget about me and the rest of the people who're in Poly okay!
Oh yeah, caught Bride Wars at Cathay with Baobao last week. He said it was okay, but I thought otherwise. (: People who wants good humor and at the same time wants to learn something more on friendship and that kinda stuff should go and watch. I wont say that you'll definitely think that it's gna worth the money, but I'll still recommend it cause it was a good 1hr30mins for me. :D
Well, probably cause of the company? Hahahaha!
Lastly, I'm gna miss everyone in CSS, including the teachers, including the juniors, including everyone is CSS choir, and of course those people who've walked along with me during my 4 years in this school. (Was gna dedicate a post specially for those people in my life for these 4 years, but I'm kinda lazy. ><)
Well anyway, I just wna specially thank the Bonkerdds. The 5 of you were the people who've accompanied me most in this school and I'm glad for that because without you girls, I really think this journey of my life would've sucked. Haha. I thank you girls for the wonderful gossiping, hating each other and laughing time that we've spent together. (: Gna miss you girls so much, so, meet up more often, and plan more sleepovers okay!! :D
And as for the gays, you guys really helped to bring more laughter into 2/5 and also in our circle of friends, so thank you all, and let's stay in contact yea?
4/4 - a class which is full of clowns which I've liked for the first year, and hated for the second year, but starts to appreciate the fun & fun times that you all have brought to 4/4'08, this year. Haha
You guys are really a special group of people that I'll never forget. (:
Lastly, for Jeryl, who've accompanied me for the past almost 2 years. Though we've spent a large amount of that time quarreling, I think it was worth it cause it kinda made us know about each other's negative points, and now, aren't we much closer than before? Haha
I thank you, for bringing me laughter, anger and so many fun times. I love you, and I'm gna spend the rest of my life loving you more. :D
Muacks you.
(Awww, so mushy right! -rolls eyes-)
So, bye till the next time I decide to blog again! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment