But while this job is really damn sian, at least it's easy, and time passes rather fast if you're really working hard. (: And if there's gna be another event job like this, I'll be sure to take it, though it's really tiring having to stand for so long each day.
I'd really say that working with friends is better than working alone, unlike xxxx where they don't allow friends to work together, like as if we'll start slacking or something..
Well, there goes my weekend, altogether earning around $84 dollars. If I were still working at xxxx, I'll earn only $50 bucks in two days. D:
Holidays are much better these few days, with me not always staying home anymore. Haha. And I'm starting to dig out old but nice books to re-read them all over again. That helps to kill some time too. :D
So, nahhhh, I'm not envious of the JC people anymore just cause they have things to do everyday, though I'd gladly join Hannahswongs class for school just for 1 month if I could. Haha!
But the bad thing is I'm starting to dread the starting of school. I'm dreading the feeling of having to make new friends and be enthusiastic during orientation when I actually kinda dislike such stuff.
But whatever it is, I really hope I'll get to meet some good friends in my course. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment