Sorry, that's a really stupid thing to say, though it's probably true.
Well, I've been spending everyday with smiles and laughter. So, it's not that bad, isn't it? What I really want now is to go to the Singapore Zoological Garden soooooon! But nobody's planning to go there.. ):
Anyway, I had a really pleasant day on Tuesday. Though what I did were normal stuff, the day had a really different feeling to it. It was pure happiness and joy. Haha, dunno how to describe la, just great.
The movie Outlander was rather nice too. (;
School registration's gna start next month. Not looking forward to doing all those complicated registration thingys, but well, that's something that's unavoidable. So yeah, school's starting soon, dunno what I'm supposed to feel, but I reckon it'll be nerves and maybe a 'lil excitement when it comes down to it? Haha
Right, happy happy everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment