Anyway, I watched this really, really nice movie on Hallmark channel last Friday night and I strongly recommend people to watch it. It's called 'Mom at Sixteen' and it is a fabulous movie.
The story's kinda touching and sad, but it teaches us a lot of things, and it shows us what we're actually dealing with by having pre-marital sex at our age, and how some guys are just heartless jerks.
I think it's a show that'll change a lot of people's views on this particular topic, and hopefully people will stop doing this kinda thing just because they couldn't resist the temptation to try it or because they think that it's something to be proud of.. (Lol) I dunno if anyone actually thinks that way, but I guess there are people who are actually like that out there. Haha
Well, the main point is that this movie is really worth watching, so go find it on the internet and watch it, yeah!
Think that's about it. Don't feel very well now. Head is aching badly! =/
No comments:
Post a Comment