Hi everyone, I'm not supposed to be at home today actually, was going to school to install several softwares into my laptop. But then, I decided not to go out in the end, cause of my stupid, stupid eye.
Yes, I got the sty thingy again that's making my left eye look red and puffy since yesterday. If it wasn't for the fact that the IT fair ends yesterday, I wouldn't even wna step out of my house for ten seconds. It is that bad. My face looks kinda deform now la. =/
So you see why I don't wna go school today? Imagine you have a puffy eye and you can hardly open your eye, and when you do, you start thinking that people around you is staring at your eye. Will you wna go out in that case? I don't, that's why I'm stuck at home now. ):
And so, I'm really sorry baos, for pangseh-ing you and leaving you to go to school alone to settle your laptop and stuff. =/ I know I'm being kinda selfish, when you went out with me without any complaints yesterday to get my laptop and now I'm laving you to go school alone. But I really can't stand going out with this eye.. I'm really sorry.
And then, I suddenly realised that I'm missing my friends: Daisy, Hannah, Ellise, Bibiana and Jerelyn, and well, perhaps some of the guys, but not that much la, seeing as I'm not really close to you all. >< But yeah, I miss you all quite a lot. Haha.
Hope I can get to see all of you soon! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment