Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I think...
I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BLOG SKIN. Hahahahaha


Tried looking for a new one after so long, well, long for me la. But I couldn't find any that's to my taste! I think none of those new ones are as nice as the one I'm using right now, so I probably won't change it for quite some time. :D


Anyway, FOC is coming soon! I think I'm a little excited, but I also think that, as the date goes nearer to the date for the camp, I'll start feeling nervous and I'll no doubt start dreading it too. Haha. All the meeting new people and trying to be friendly thing is kinda not my thing. I'm usually quiet towards people that I'm not close to. ><
But it's still an occasion that shouldn't be missed, I think. So... yay, camp!


Haha, this is such a crap post. It's actually just an excuse for me to type on my keyboard cause I like the feeling of this keyboard much more than others, but I can't seem to find any other need for it other than blogging. Heh heh.


Alright, I'm ending this crap post now. Bye!

No comments: