I suddenly feel like getting a job all over again. Haha but too bad school's gna start soon. ):
If not, I'll probably get a job in a cake shop or something like that. No more retail assistant in supermarkets, man.
Or maybe, tuition? Haha, alright, I shan't make people fail their exams even worse. Hahaha Dont think I'm those who're cut out to give tuitions and all. That'll probably be something I'll do in a few years time. Hm...
I'm feeling kinda no life again. =/ Was planning to crash Hannah's school next week, probably on tuesday, but I realised that FOC starts on tuesday. So, too bad.. Maybe on the following week. :D
I'm gna enjoy myself during FOC, man. Then I'll bug people to plan og outing or something (like what all those jc people are doing now). HAHAHA
Okay la bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment