& we go bomb the rest & we go bomb the rest
and we go bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb BOMB the rest!
HEY GUYS
I'm back from FOC! :D
I'm missing the camp a lot now, something that I thought was quite impossible since before the start of the camp. Hahaha
It was really great, and most the success of this camp goes to the camp crew, DHs and GLs. (:
I think they're the main part of the reason why this camp went so fabulously; their hyper-ness, their never-ending cheers and stuff like that. They're really great.
Games were ooh la la~~
though we didnt get to go through a lot of stations due to the weather. =/
But well, I think the games were interesting and new, after so many times of the boring old camp games in the choir camps. Haha!
And I think the best part of the camp was the Hot Night. It's something like clubbing, with dancing and loud music and disco lights, but just without the alcoholic drinks.
And I can tell you that dancing with loud music is really fun when you know that people won't really care to take a second glimpse at you, so even if you dance badly, (like me) you can still enjoy it a lot. XD But if you dance great, you can take this chance to show people what you've got, like so many of the people there.
The power cheers, mass dance, freestyle dancing and the games brought this camp much fun and laughter and I'm really really really glad that I took part in this thing.
HEH.
It's worth the dreadfulness before the start of the camp and sometimes during the camp itself.
And like what I've said before, I know that I'll enjoy the camp after all the complaints on why the hell I even joined this thing in the first place. Hahahaha
I miss all the GLs damn a lot. I think they're the people that brought this camp alive. Haha
And of course, all the new friends that I've made in Anubis babies. :D
& they go OH~ my god & they go OH~ my god
and they go oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh OH~ my god!
Haha, ANUBIS! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment