=/
Went bugis junction on sunday after topone, and I realised that there're so many things I wna buy before schools starts!
An appropriate schoolbag that can hold the laptop in, preferably some sporty bag or maybe leather-ish one, two pairs of shorts, probably a pair of jeans, many many shirts, a pair or flipflops and a pair of scandals. ):
And guess what.
I HAVE NO MONEY FOR THAT. tsk.
I need to find a weekend job I think. So when school starts I'll still be able to get some income for shopping and movies and all that.
Alright. Pushing aside money problems.
I caught yet another movie again!
It's called Confessions of a Shopaholic. Bet many out there wants to catch it. Haha
I think Bride Wars was much better. This was kinda bitchy at some parts, but Bride Wars was bitchier and better. Hahahaha
I wont judge the movie for you guys, so go watch and tell me if you like it or not. :D
Anyways, it's been A LOOOOOOOONGGGG TIME since the girls go out a movie alrd, huh. Can we go out soon and catch a movie tgt?!
Rights. Bye!
P.S. I LOVE BAOBAO!
No comments:
Post a Comment