Hey guys, this is like some dead blog, but nevertheless, it's time to post a little about my life. If not for the readers, it's for me to recall all these memories in future. (:
Firstly, I started playing this game called Nexus just a few days ago, introduced to me by none other than Kongsies. :D I've always thought that it's a stupid game cause the graphics is not like those dota that kind, so i've had this bad impression of it la. But I think I'm liking this game more and more now. Heh heh. It's kinda fun la, but I cant play alone cause i'm a noob.. ):
But still, it's quite a nice game actually. So people who read this and are interested can go and look for my baos. haha
And secondly, I'm right now attending this thingy called BAOC 09, which is short form of Business and Accountancy Orientation Camp, which, thankfully, do not require us to stay overnight in school. :D :D :D
And usual, since I'm not an extrovert, I dreaded it real badly just one night before the start of the camp, which is today. I dread and dread, but luckily it turned out fine in the end. (:
Gotta know some more people from accountancy, which is good.
Hopefully I can end up in the same class as a few of them, namely Mbor and a few others in my baoc group and foc grp.
And I really hope that life in poly will be good, cause right now I'm really starting to miss my secondary years damn a lot.. I miss 2/5, I miss 4/4 too. And I miss CHOIR. ):
The weekly practices were tiring, but it's so nice to be able to sing every week no matter what.
I miss CSS.
And yea, good luck to CSS choir for syf! No matter what results you guys get, we know that you all are awesome, seriously. :D
Lastly, a Happy 17th Birthday to Mr Bibibana Goh Wan Fang.
Have a good year ahead, and enjoy enjoy in AJ! Love ya. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment