Damn it, I'm having the worst case of sore throat that I've ever had. ):
It's not the voice or anything, it's the soreness in the throat. I can't clear my throat and I can't cough cause once I do either one of these, the pain doubles. =/
And what's worse is I keep coughing cause I'm having cough too. Urgh.
Why, man. Why of all days, weeks, even, do I have to get sick on the last week of hols?!
The feeling's terrible. Tsk.
Apart from this, I received a really good news today. :D
It's rumoured, though quite a few claimed that it's confirmed alrd, that CSS choir got GWH for this year's SYF. Though the news will be officially released tmr, I sure hope that the rumour is true. Haha. If they get it, I really think that they deserved what they've gotten.
I'm sooooo happy that CSS choir is much better now than when it was during my batch. (:
Go on, CSS choir, no matter what results you guys receive tmr.
How I wish that I can still be part of the choir now, singing every week without caring about any other things.. Haa
School's reopening next week, I dunno whether to dread it or to be happy about it.
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment