Okayyyyy. First week of school's alright, but still need some getting use to all the changes.
Tmr's gna be the last day of school for this week! :D:D Cause friday's lessons are all tutorials and workshop, no needa go. Heh heh.
If I'm not wrong I have two different classes for this module. One's the usual tutorial/workshop class, and the other's LMS class, which is the lecture/tutorial, wdv you call it, that I went today.
Tutorial class is not bad, just kinda quiet on the first day, but managed to meet some great friends like Jerene and Suzhen. :D Still don't really knw the rest of the class though.
LMS was great too. (:
Overall school's cool. Damn a lot of freedom, like can go online during lectures and tutorials, but self-discipline is impt in this case. Haha. Walao I sound like I'm reporting here. ><
Anyway, I'm kinda optimistic for the rest of the 3 years. Just hope that everything's gna turn out well. :D
I miss sooooooooo many people.
2/5, 4/4, M bor, Hannah, Daisy, Maureen, etc etc. Hahaha
Hope we'll meet up soon!
Okay, gtg. Take care y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment