Friday, April 24, 2009

Yay, weekend is here!
Haha, this is only the first week of school, but the idea of gg home early after lectures, and the coming of weekends makes me happy alrd. Hahahaha
No la, not dreading school of course, since I met quite a few potentially great friends there. Just wonder if quarrels will break out among us like how bonks had been in the past.


Suppose to go bag shopping tmr, but I'm suddenly broke again.. =/ I wonder how the hell I spend money so fast, and that's when I didnt even go out shopping..
Anyway, I still hope that I can get out to walk around tmr. Haha but that's if Jeryl feels like gg too..


And then, I have no idea why, but the thought of hmwk excites me and makes me happy. Hahahaha just like in the past, whenever teachers give out hmwk, I'll be happy, and I'll write it in my notebook, but just heck care about it until teachers start to chase after them..


Mmmmmmmmm. I hope I can get to know my new friends better soon, and see if what everyone says is true, that most people don't get very close to their poly friends, unlike secondary school. Heh heh.


Anyway, went to dalooosy's house today just to hang out cause life's boring. Made baked rice, (haha actually is she make one, I just shred the cheese and um, place the sausages in the plate/bowl/wdv.) Well it turned out really nice, but still couldn't finish it cause there was too much cheeeeeeeesssee! I'm sorry I wasted food. ):
We also watched Lady and the Tramp II. Haha, it was really good! I think I kinda like fairytales and cartoon movies such as these. Lol.


Okay, gna end the post soon. Just wna say that I'm gna be mugger for the whole 3 years and try to get 4.0 for gpa. LOLOLOLOL
ORHKAYE BYEBYE.

No comments: