After one week and 2 days in school, I'm starting to recognise the subjects that I may not cope well for, for this sem. Hahahahaha
The better modules are BLAW and BMGT, DSS is alright but the proj sucks cause I'm like an excel idiot and I can't really do most of the questions.
But here comes the difficult modules: MAEC and INFA.
gulps.
Those may not be difficult to others, but it really takes up a lot of time trying to understand what the hell the txtbk and notes are trying to say. Lol. Most of the time I end up feeling slpy while looking at them.
But I'm starting to get the hang of the debit and credit thing for INFA so I'm happayyyye! :D
Gna study well for this sem. so that I won't start screwing my results right from the beginning of yr 1. Haha
Anyways. No more tennis! Kongsies and I decided not to go for it in the end cause it's a bit troublesome and money wasting. The fee for one sem is $150. Ah my god la.
And still have to get own tennis racket..
So in the end he's gna join taekwondo and I'm joining np strings. :D:D I want CELLO!!!!!!!
Joining with Tiffie (lololol). Hopefully we can get to choose the instruments that we're interested in. Heh.
School's great right now. At least I don't dread gg to school, cause well, maybe I haven't get sick of hmwk and schooling yet. But I'm sure it's because of the company too. (:
Show ya guys some pics. Hahahaa I think I've never posted pics in this blog before. ><



That's Jerene, Me, Suzhen, Wilson and Thong Siong.
Those two girls are in my tutorial grp, whereas Wilson is Suzhen's bf, and the guy next to him, is Thong siong (I think..), who's Wilson's tutorial friend. haha
And since I'm posting pictures now, I can't possibly not post a pic of my dearest, can I?!

I love you! Muacksmuacks! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment