Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Happy 4th annivesary, my dearest bonks! (:
Actually I think that it's quite dumb to have this anniversary thing considering that we all aren't really tgt, except for the fact that we've remained great friends since may in 2005. Hahaha
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that our friendship is dumb, just that the anniversary thing is just like someone telling his/her family, "Hey family, let's celebrate our xth anniversary tgt tmr". Hahahahaha that sounds stupid, dosen't it? Lololol. I think I'm writing rubbish here.
Just wna say that I think I'm really fortunate to have you girls in my life, no matter where we are, in sec sch, or in poly and jcs now. School's really different without you all here. I miss the familiarity with you all, the laughter and craziness that all come so easily in you girls company. Haha
Guess we all have to get on with our own lives someday, but I really hope that in many more years to come, we can still have sleepovers at each other's house or just hanging out tgt and saying stupid things like "Happy xth anniversary' to each other every year. :D
I miss you all and love you all so much. Can't wait to meet up on sat afternoon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment