Hooooooorah tmr's the last day of school for the week!
I can't believe how tiring it's getting after school has started. I seriously think that it has something to do with carrying the laptop around school along with heavy txtbks and the fact that I don't sleep enough cause of tutorial qns and reading all those notes and txtbks.
And I'm sooooooooooooo tired of walking up the stupid hill that leads to block 72 alrd.
):
Explains why I look forward to weekends, huh!
But other than all these little things that's making me dislike the school a bit, the rest are okay larzZXxzx.
Like the workload is still fine, though I always go to school without finishing the tutorial qns beforehand because I'm a big, fat procrastinator who goes online and uses the facebook once I switched on the really, really heavy laptop.
Tsk.
I really want to be a good student who do things on time lor. Like, to make at least a small change to how I was in Secondary school.. So tired of not finishing hmwk, and having to rush out last minute answers during lesson time. =/
Oh yes, I haven't finish with what I like about the school yet. haha
NP has a few really cool places that students can hang out at after all tutorials & lectures, and it also has really cheap and good food at certain stalls, which is thumbs up (x2). :D
MMMM, the school also sells tako pachi and muachi and cup corns?!?!! Hahahaha I got nothing to say alrd, I'm crapping.
And I really think that our space is damn cool. lololol
AlrightzZXxzs. Think it's time to carry on with hmwk. teeheeeeees.
Miss you all and love baobao a lot lot lot lot.
byeeeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment