Now I feel so bad. ):
I really think that bitching about people is something that's uncalled for, since everyone isn't perfect. But you know, sometimes people just can't help doing it, right. =/
But I thought it was really mean. I won't want that to happen to me, though I most probably, like (99.9%) won't do what you're doing now. It's like just a necessity, not a priority anymore. Haha
But, after saying all these, my conclusion is, wdv, man. Lolololol
Like not my problem also, I care so much for what. heh heh
Anyway, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY weekend! Hahahahahaha
Walao I'm like lacking a lot of hrs of sleep everyday la. It's all because of television programmes. Tsk. If it wasn't for the channel 8 shows, I'll be finishing hmwk super early everyday and have proper beauty sleep. ):
I swear I'm gna finish hmwk early everyday starting from now.
Tmr's saturday! :D
Gna do hmwk with Ellise and Daisy? Haha that's a first.
Oh yes, last thing. I'm liking my tutorial class more and more. Haha people are friendly there. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment