Saturday, May 09, 2009

It has been SOOOOOOO SUPER LONG since the 6 of us hang out tgt!! I'm really glad that everything's still the same, still laughing over nothing and saying nonsensical stuff all the time, not to mention the gossiping session involve. (:


I'm so happy that I have friends like you all. It brings a lot of smiles and happiness to my life. Listening ears at the ready when I'm not feeling happy and all. hahaaaaaa The main point is that I love you all. So much, so much. (:


Started studying after breakfast at mac today. Won't say that it was very productive, but I'm sure that it would have been worse if I've stayed at home. Haha
Okay, I shall let pictures do the talking now. I miss taking many many pictures. =/
Bonks, we should go Botanic Garden for a picnic someday. :D


Alright, here we go!



Photobucket
this is my BFF aka lover? Hannah Wong. :D Omg I look disgustang.
Photobucket
Jerelyn and Ellise while walking to the bus stop. heeeee cool effect rightzZx!
Photobucket
Photobucket Jerelyn and I!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*ahem. Daisy found me this when we started doing hmwk. lololol look at me when I was in sec 2!
Photobucket

And lastly, the first photo taken of just the three of us. (I think) haha.


Byeee peeps.
I really miss you all.

No comments: