Friday, May 15, 2009

This week has been an almost terrible week. ):


Shan't start talking about my week in school again, but tutorial sessions were really bad cause I didn't do my hmwk and the lecturers kept asking me to answer questions. =/
I'm so so so soooooooo tired.
I need to sleep early.
I need to stop procrastinating.
Haha


Yaaaaaaaaaaaawns.


Bao's having his Taekwondo camp for the entire weekend. I cannot see him. ):
Hahahaha I bet if Daisy sees this she's gna complain that I get to see Jeryl so much more than she sees Darren, yet I'm still complaining. XD


Ohhhhhh yes. I'm gg for JJ's talentime finals, and ACJC Band's MUSE! Just that Ellise doesn't know yet cause I haven't replied her. Heh heh.


Gna mug tmr (okay I know I'm being super kiasu, like only 4 weeks since school reopened and I'm already talking about mugging). Cannot help la, my holidays were too boring alrd, I'm just glad that I have things to do again now. Hahaha


I like TA21! (:


I miss Baobao so much. ):


Bonksies, anyone wna study with me tmrz? heeehees.


Getting too random. Okays. Think I'm gna read textbook now, haha what a loser. But I'm lagging behind alrd. So many chapters to goooo.


Byeeee.

No comments: