Thursday, May 21, 2009

HEYLO (tilde). heh heh heh XD


Bet most of you all don't know what's tilde right! It's actually this (~), and the way you're suppose to pronounce it is something that sounds like "tilled". Something like that la. Haha I found the pronunciation rather funny when my DSS lecturer/tutor said that during lesson. He said something like, "then you press the control "tilled" to see all the formulas in your worksheet. I was thinking, what the hell is tilled? lololol


Sorry not funny I know. ):


Anyway, I'm not suppose to be blogging cause I've got this INFA quiz tmr during workshop, MAEC tutorial not completed not started, and also BLAW stuff to read on cause of this gladiator game that the lecturers thought of. lololol. I wna try and score as high as possible so that I'll have a chance to win the prize. heeeheeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


I think I'm really eating too much nowadays. I really need to cut down on my intake of food everyday. ): I don't wna be fat, but it's so difficult to control yourself when you see canteens/vending machines everywhere. Shiatz.


Uh oh. Think I needa go bomb the toilet now. =/
Byebye!

No comments: