Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hellohello all.


I'm supposed to be working on my bmgt proj now which has to be finished by tmr cause we wna get it over & done with asap. But I just can't get myself started! I swear the txtbk s__ks lor.
Don't even have a proper chapter for what we're presenting on. tsk.


Ahhhhhhh. Lucky we have this E-learning week thing. If not can just drop dead.


Other than bmgt, there's also dss and lms proj to be completed. Feel the stress, man. =/


But I'm feeling rather guilty now cause instead of searching up for info for the proj, I went out to jp for Night at the Museum 2 earlier on. ><

Inititally I thought it was gna be quite a boring movie because well, it's almost like the previous one, isn't it? Haha But after watching it, I'd say that it was well worth the money. (:
The story plot is totally different, and the movie still managed to capture my interest for the whole 2hrs. heehee. And there were lots of humorous parts too.
So, so, so, fred not for those who're planning to watch it. It's a great show. (:


Okay. I need to get started alrd. If not I'll never finish by tmr!
Byebye ):

No comments: