Hello hello I'm kinda like stress and not stress and I wna study but I just feel like not caring also I don't wna read any notes any ppt presentation don't wna do tutorials and whatever I just want holiday to be here soon so that I can catch up on stuff and I really need a lot of money cause GSS has started and I really want and have to buy clothes but I have no money I REALLY HAVE NO MONEY and I'm very sad ):
Why, oh why. I want money. ):
If I have money, at least sometimes I can still shop to destress.
This is so depressing.
Edit:
Oh anywayzzzzzzzz. Happy 19th Birthday to KATZ. hahahaha Must broadcast that you're 19 years old alrd~~ Moving on to adult zone, so be less childish okay!
(: Pass you your present someday and go out gai gai soonz. When I have money. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment