Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have this really peculiar feeling just a moment ago. It feels like I was gna start floating out of my chair. Hahahaha like a helium balloon that is flying off.
I have no idea why I had that feeling, man. I think it's pretty scary. =/ But it's probably due to the lack of sleep, if not, the earth is losing it's gravitational pull?!?!!? CHOI.
Imagine that la, the good thing is we'll never have to climb up the hill in ngee ann anymore. Hahaha


Okayz. PBL is done~~! Most of the credit goes to Mark and Justin la. Cause the girls all didn't do anything much on their own. >< Well, finishing off LMS assignment 2 tmr! Yay. I hope all these projs will be over soon.

After finishing with the CQ ppt slides, I'm gna start reading on law of agency and do my quiz before I go to bed!


Goodbye, loves!

No comments: