STRESS.
NO LOR. NOT BECAUSE I READ TOO MUCH NOTES OR SMTH OKAY.
There's just too many projects to be completed. Projects keep coming one after another, I'm feeling so lost alrd la, and it still keeps piling. =/
BMGT proj for organisation is half-finished, due next week.
LMS proj is half-finished too, due next week.
DSS is not even half done. LOL Gna meet up to finish tmrz.
Those 3 are the more important ones cause the due date is so near!!
Then there's also MAEC proj, which I don't really know what it's about until now. 0.0
BLAW proj, also not very sure what we're suppose to do.
Another BMGT proj. Need to decide on some stuff by next tutorial.
INFA IS THE ONLY MODULE THAT DOESN'T HAVE PROJ.
Hooorah to INFA.
Projects aside, comes the Commontest week. Damnitz. D:
BLAW, MAEC and INFA Commontests.
Still manageable. Lucky it's only these three modules. Haha
I think white hair will appear on my head soon.
I miss bonks. =/
Bye everyone! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment