Haha Bao, I was gna blog about yesterday today la.
Caught Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen yesterday. :D
It was great!
Just like the previous movie, I didn't really have a strong urge to watch it, just thought that it's just some car transforming into robots to fight, what's the big deal about it? Hahaha
But what made me watch was that everyone's praising it like mad, so I was thinking, might as well go see how good it is and understand why people like it so much.
So we bought tickets early in the morning, in case there's gna be a full house. But quite impossible la, Lot1 ma. =X Haha
And, the movie didn't disappoint! (:
I especially like the part where Bumblebee and Sam (Shia LaBeouf) seperates and Bumblebee cried. So cute!! And also the part where Optimus Prime and the old old autobot joined forces. So coooooooooooooooooooooooool, manxz!
Heehee.
Oh yes. I'm liking Cleo more and more!
It's $4.40, which I now think is so much more worthy than some other magazines that are super thin and cost $3. Cleo has fashion and beauty peeks for ladies, so it's really great if ya wna check out the latest fashion and ways & products to look after your skin! (:
Learn so much things from it lor, ultimate magazine, man. For now la.
Hahaa okay nothing more to say. People, go play Farmville on fb and add me as a neighbour! Even if you're not interested it's okay! Just be my neighbour so I can go visit your farm and earn money. Hahahahaha!
School is restarting tmrzx~
Lucky there's only lectures on the first few days, can slowly tune my mind back to studying. Haha
Bye people.
I love Kong. He's working today to earn money for us. HAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment