I'm so damn bored at homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! There're tutorial questions and lms project script plus report waiting for me but I'm so super lazy to bother about them.
Sunday is tommorrow. Monday is tommorrow tommorrow.
I need to get to work. ):
You know, I haven't bought any new shirt/shorts/wdv during these two weeks, school is restarting in 1 more day and I don't have any more garments(hahaha sounds funny) to wear to school!! D:
Tsk. Serious money problems.
Anyway, yesterday was the supposed class picnic but half the class wasn't there. Haha But oh well, we still had quite some fun chatting, playing heart attack, taking pictures and swatting flies away! D:< The flies were very, very irritating. Tsk.
& damn, how I wished I had a camera lor. Then I'll take like a hundred pictures ytd. Hahahaha
We went Marina Barrage, and there was this dragon boating competition for polytechnics I think. I think their starting position is damn cool, all their pedals(or wdv) has to be positioned at the same angle. Lol. Oh, and the food that all of us brought was rather nice la, after all the discussions and stuff.
There was my salad(!!), Joyce Ginger&cinnamon cookie which brought quite a lot of laughter, Justin's brownie, Mark's Old Chang Kee curry puff, Yoke Perng's sweets and nuts, Clint's 7up and chips, Martin & Jieyun's pepsi, lemon tea and green tea, and last but not least, Jerene's UTENSILS. Hahahahaha Sorry Jerene! =X
Though yesterday wasn't exactly a super, super fun day, it was kinda fruitful for the few of us who were there. (: I think it's a great way to bond the class. Heehee. Think we should organize more of such stuff during hols!
Starting to like TA21 more and more alrd. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment