Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hi people, I'm telling all of you I can't get over Boys Over Flowers. hahahahahaha
I remember how Meteor Garden was a blast the other time, now I think the Korean Version is even better. Heeheehee


Lee Min Ho is seriously one hot guy, man. He's like a mixture of all the shuaiz in the entertainment industry. <- lolol sounds too serious. But anyway, I think sometimes he looks like Mike He, sometimes Jerry Yan, Wu Zun, even the Mu Cun Tuo Zai, Hahahaha sorry dunno how to spell his name. But yea, he's like the eye-candy for the girls out there la. Go check out his modelling and advertisement pictures and y'all will know why I say he's a mixture of all the hots in the entertainment scene. (:

Check out this video, man! His voice damn nice~~


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz3uKuYIs4w


Just look at the wink la. Tsk tsk. Hotness.


But don't get the wrong idea okay. I still love my baos a lot, just that I can't get over the show yet. (:


Okay bye everyone! Tmr's BLaw test!

No comments: