Yay, I'm a happy happy person today. hehe
BLaw test was okay in the morning, and since it's over, I shall not think about it anymore, and instead, plan the rest of my holidays for,
1. watching Boys Over Flowers until I'm tired of it
2. finishing off as many projs as possible during the first week
and
3. meeting up with friends and gg out to have fun and shop! (:
Hahahaha, okay the last one is not the priority.
Anyway, anyway, part of the reason for my being happy comes from those people in TA21(namely, Jerene, Suzhen, Joyce, Justin, Martin, Mark and Clint) who contributed to today's bday surprise! I was really surprised by it, until I didn't know what to say, how to react. Hahaha thanks people, it's the first time I'm really being surprised by people on my bday without suspecting that anything was planned.
You guys were great! I'm super touched. hehe
I'm really glad you all are my poly tutorial mates lor. FRIENDS TOO LA OKAY. If not y'all will start talking about what not treating y'all as friends. Lololol.
And also, to my dearest baos who wished me a happy birthday, plus a poem. Hahahaha I tell y'all he's always making poems during such occasions. Haha I love you baos, muacks!
And subsequently, Hannah, Daisy, Ellise, Jerene, Wanyee, Jerelyn, Jonathan, Sharon, Clarence, Jiacong, Guohao, Jiamin, Norman, Jieyun, Aaron for all the well wishes via sms and fb.
Thank youxzszx people!
Oh, oh, and also to my grandma, who gave me an angpao! Hehe
And today, today, I also supported my idol, by purchasing 2 bottles of nail polish at Etude House advertised by none other than Lee Min Ho~~! Heeheeheeeeeeeee.
Loyal fan and supporter (ME).
-
-
-
-
I'll never have thought that simple bday wishes and actions can make me so happy and contented. I feel really blessed today because of all of you!
Big muacks to y'all! Haha
Tomorrow's gna be another exciting and happy day! I'm looking forward to it! XD
It's been too long since I'm so happy for consecutive days. It's nice to be feeling like this, and furthermore it's finally a short break to hectic schedules in Poly! Haha
Cheers everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment