Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wonderful 17th birthday, sweeter than sweet 16. Hahahahahhaa


Okay sorry I know the first sentence is terrible, but yea, this year's bday is definitely better than the rest, and the credits goes to all of you out there who remembered it. (:


I remembered not liking birthdays that much in the past, don't like people to celebrate it for me unless I'm really close to them, but somehow I don't feel that way this year.
I don't know, probably my preferences changed or smth, but I think it's a very sweet feeling for people to make an effort to celebrate it for someone else, no matter how small or insignificant the action is. Haha


So, thank you Kat, Bibiana, Tiffany, Auntie BeeLye, Terence, Dickson, Balya, Wilson, Hsiang Wei, Pearlie, Eugene, Gordon, Eileen, Thong Siong, Hanis, Zorine, Liling, Zaidah and Yingying for either messaging me, or leaving a message on fb. :D


And my bro for buying Boys Over Flowers for me as bday present,


Photobucket


my mom for the red packet,
Suzhen again for this
Photobucket


And Hannah Wongs, my closest friend since Sec1, for dedicating an entire post on her blog to me! Heeheehee
Photobucket
This is the saved copy of her post, and it's not very clear, so if ya wna see what it's all about, please go to her blog. (:


Thank you Hannah, thanks for being my friend, for staying by my side and listening to my problems all these while. I think our friendship is amazing too, hahahaha so I'm really glad that we got to know each other. :D
And yes, the hairpin thing was really stupid, but who ask you and Daisy to be so irritating! tsktsk.
Anyhow, I'm really touched by your post, thanks. Love you!


And finally, thank you Jeryl Kong, my baobao, for everything ytd. (:
Thank you, for putting in so much effort for my birthday to be perfect and fun. For thinking about things that'll make me happy on this day, and planning everything so many days beforehand so it goes on smoothly. (:


And I have to say that your present this year was really... unexpected. Hahaha I thought it's gna be something that you bought somewhere, so I'm really, really very touched when you gave me that photo album that you decorated, printed out and bind.
You should know how touched I was ytd just by looking at my reaction right? Thank you, I appreciate everything that you did cause I know it's not easy, especially for a guy. (:


I really love you a lot, bao, and right now I feel like hugging you for the rest of my life but I know you won't want. Hahahaha


Anyhow, thanks bao, not just for yesterday, but since we've got together, for looking after me, for helping me every single time I needed help, even though it's really troublesome for you.. I love you bao, and I'll never leave you. (:


Right now, let's let the pictures do the talking. hehe.


Photobucket


The pretty flowers that baobao bought.


And here are a few pages taken out of the album. hehe.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Last year's bday @ sentosa.


Photobucket


Pictures with Muachi! Hahahaha


Photobucket


And that's the picture that speaks my entire day yesterday. (:


Hehe. You added so much more joy and love in my life. I love you. <3

No comments: