Thursday, July 16, 2009

16th July. Two years with my Kong.


It's neither long nor short, but considering all that we've been through, I guess it's quite amazing for us to still be together, isn't it? (:
Though recently there're many, many problems between us, and even more unhappiness created after we've gone on to Poly, I think we've kinda learnt more about each other, and I really think I know you more now, even though you always deny it. ):


So I've made a promise to you to change myself, to not be late whenever I meet you, to not make you feel irritated by all my nonsense comments(heeheehee). But give me time, I'll try my best. :D


You've been a source of happiness for me since the beginning, when I used to sneak peeks at you in class lolololol. That's kinda stupid and sounds a 'lil sick, but wtv. And then, you've been my support after those first few honeymoon months. Always there for me whenever I need help, making me happy after quarrels with your on-the-floor humour. Hahaha And even until now, even when most of the time we're busy with our schedules in school, you're still constantly giving me happiness. It's kinda like some internal feeling?!? Lol. I don't know what I'm really talking abt, but I hope you get what I mean. (:


It's really nice to know that there's always someone I can depend on out there. So even though I always complain about how you don't treat me well, I know I am a little(or maybe a lot) unfair with my words. Just wna let you know that, as far as I can tell, how I feel towards you have not changed. I love you as much as how much I love you since the beginning.


I miss you so much. Wish we can spend time tgt like in the past.


Photobucket


Forever morezsxzs!

No comments: