Sunday, July 26, 2009

Okay, so why have I not blogged for the past week? Because blogger was going mad and I thought it was only for my account. Lol. I think the whoever who created blogger made some changes to it right? So like now when you type stuff while posting, the font looks kinda disgusting?


Don't know la, not really bothered by it. At least the box for typing is visible alrd and I can happily type my stuff and see the words. (:


School's been hmmm.. Kinda slack I guess. Cause I haven't done much studying since the last camp that I went to. Shan't mention the camp's name cause I'm probably not gna join that CCA. =X


Well, I haven't revised anything for quite some time, so I finally made myself stop reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix(yes I'm reading it again), and got started with INFA on adjusting entries. I've made some progress, did those tutorials that I didn't attempt. Heeheeeeee.
But I got distracted halfway through so yea, still not very productive. ):


Next week's gna be mug week! I hope la. Should finish my book first, if not I won't be able to concentrate on anything.


Funny ah, I feel like I'm talking to myself here. Haha


Okay. So over the week, gta rush out Business Mgt proj's ppt slides for presentation, finish like 5/6 of PBL2 by Tuesday, (and I'm so glad the structure of our PBL2 is out lor). Tsk. And hmm, what else. Tutorials to complete, notes and manyyyyyyyyyy chapters to go through in txtks. Makes me wonder if I should buy the txtbks for other modules for the rest of the semesters. Anyway, I really have to buck up on Business Law and Management already cause I haven't touch on them for dunno how long. D:


Heehee. So other than working on my INFA today, while using the laptop I've been watching Xiaxue's Guide to Life and seriously, I think she's alright ley!


Think some of her videos are quite good, like removing her wisdom teeth and curling her hair with the hair-curler. Cause I've been wondering how wisdom teeth are removed and it's kinda scary to think about, so now at least I know the process of removing teeth now right? Less scary after watching. (:


Go and watch lor, some of her videos are really quite informative.


Okay, gna sleep now for tomorrow! Goodbyeeeeee.

No comments: