DSS IS SUCH AN IRRITATING MODULE. UGH.
Don't really have to finish the assignment by today, but cause I'll be gg out on sunday(!!!) to get some shorts/shirts for school, I need to chiong hmwk from tonight to tomorrow night! ):
Aiya so sian lor, I think I won't have to time to finish all my tutorial qns plus revise everything that needs to be revised. Damnitzsx.
Other than excel assignment, there's also INFA class test coming up next friday, but I'm still like a 'lil confused here and there, especially the journalising part. And my Macro's starting to suck real bad, so in conclusion I'm kinda like lagging behind A LOT already.
I feel so sad, and super sianszx. So shag. All the coming tests and presentations are driving me to the limit.
In need of a full day of fun!
But for the time being, back to excel.
No comments:
Post a Comment