Thursday, July 09, 2009

Supposed to be revising Macro Econs now! But look what I'm doing instead.
D:


Haha decided to let myself relax just a 'lil bit, cause I've been working my ass off for Life Management Skills project and Intro to Financial Accounting tutorials. Damnit lor, I spent like half the night ytd trying to understand adjusting entries but it was so difficult that I didn't even manage to finish the tutorial qns. But all's well after the tutorial today! (:
Shows just how useful it is to read through the txtbk beforehand. Heeheezxzszx.


I am so, so, sooooooo glad that LMS group assignments are over, man. I'd much rather work on my own for LMS assignments. Haha And I bet most of my friends agree too.
But ah well, at least the presentation's not screwed. Unlike BLaw. ):


Okayzsx. I'm gna go off now. I swore (hahahahaha omg I actually wanted to type sweared) to myself that I'll only use the laptop for awhile, so.. it's about time to get back to studying!


And, I love my baobao so much. No one's ever gna replace him in my heart. Okay I know very mushy like sai, but it's true! (:


Bye!

No comments: