Heeheehee. I know I mentioned this musical in my blog before, 2 years ago, after we went to watch VJC's version.
But now I'm mentioning it again cause I watched it from youtube again yesterday! Omg I'm telling all of you they're damn good. Especially the part where Fantine sings I dreamed a dream. It made me tear, man. I know it's kinda stupid to tear over a musical on youtube, but it is that good so you all have to watch it!
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DF3A74E6CEC5D5E5&search_query=les+miserables
Can watch it from that link. Go in order. (:
Super nice!
Aside from that, I've gotten back my results for the Common tests!
2 were alright, 82 for Macro Econs, 80 for Business Law, but only 52.5/80 for Intro to Financial Accounting. Heh heh.
Gta work on INFA. Fighting! (hahahaha omg that sounds so stupid)
And then, I totally screwed the presentation yesterday too. Blanked out so many times I can't even remember exactly how many. ):
So sadzsxs.
Oh well. Shan't complain too much. Haha gna do txtbk practices for INFA later. Hohoho.
I'm such a good student.
Anyways. A few pictures of TA21's picnic!

Jerene, Joyce, me and Jieyun!


Jump shotzsxzs. A must have. Hahahaha

And... grp photo!
Heehee. Till next time~!
No comments:
Post a Comment