Thursday, August 06, 2009

Don't know how many more time I'm gna repeat this, but I'm procrastinating like mad. I can't get myself to start studying. All my motivation gone. T.T


I keep getting distracted when I wanted to use the laptop for schoolwork, I keep getting distracted during lectures, keep playing games on laptop instead of doing something productive using my laptop! Ugh!


And the reason I'm complaining is, I can't stand it when I'm like that. And even though I tell myself I have to stop all these nonsense, I still do it.


So sick of myself.


I need to reflect a lot a lot a lot a lot and really make use of the two weeks of study break to STUDY.


Someone please print out for me all my notes and stuff and confiscate my laptop for that two weeks. T.T


So depressed. I need to go on a diet.

No comments: