Friday, August 07, 2009

Haha I totally forgot that I blogged just yesterday. I was thinking to myself that I should probably blog about something since it has been long since I've updated my blog.
Shows that I am starting to have short term memory. ):


I am gna be motivated and mug for exams. I am gna do well for first sem. (:
Aja Aja Fighting!


Studies aside, today's

Photobucket

Daisy Carolyn's 17th bday!
I'm so sorry I forgot about it all the way until this evening. ): So sorry, Daisy. Nevertheless, hope that you have enjoyed your day with Darren!
Be happy all the time! Love you so much. (:
I will bu chang you on Sunday for not remembering your bday. Hahaha


And lastly for this post, I'm so sorry Kong, for being unreasonable just now. =/


Photobucket

My handsome! Heehee


Photobucket

Don't wna take picture with me. ):


Photobucket



Spent the past few days happily with him. I'm really glad the weird period between us is over. Love you so much!

No comments: