Saturday, September 05, 2009

I WENT LAVENDER FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS WEEK.


Hahahaha okay it's for this event job that I'm gna go for from 10th to 13th Sept. Went there for the so-called 'training' today. ^^ Learnt about the different products that I'm supposed to sell during the event and it's kinda confusing, but I'm still rather excited about the job nonetheless cause it means I'll be earning some $$$ for shopping purposes! Heeeeeeheeeeeeeeee.


Took some peeektures with 'Xiao Joyce'-> that's what the people there call her hahaha it's kinda funny the way they call her. Anyway, went Iluma with her after the training to shop around and bought some stuff at E2. Hehe If you're a girl you should know what they sell in that shop.


Kinda happy today, at least I'm not stuck at home again. Haha


Peeeeeeeeeeeektures!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

My favourite time for taking pictures: while walking. Hahahaha


Photobucket

^^

Photobucket

Love the colours of the stairs. Quite a few mediacorp shows were taken there right??


Photobucket

Xiao Joyce

And lastly, the picture all of you have been waiting for, don't lie.


Photobucket

HAHAHAHA BYE EVERYONE.
Oh, and good luck to those working hard for promos! While you all are studying hard, I'm gna play hard during my hols and also work hard to sell those stuff during that few days of working! (:


Till next update!

No comments: