Monday, September 14, 2009

Alright, before I start playing the game that I'm so interested in these few days, (shan't tell you what game it is, lest you start laughing at me) I'm just gna blog a short post! ^^


The past few days have been laboriously tiring, but very productive nevertheless. Went to work at Comex Show for 3 days and it was a good experience, though being a salesperson is really not within my abilties. Hehe. Missed the last day of work cause I really couldn't take it anymore! But I feel so bad to Joyce. ):
Sorrayeee I pangseh-ed you all!!


Well anyway, the sem break that I'm seeing ahead feels really boring and meaningless. Don't wna slack around doing nothing all day. Haha


To all those taking promos soon, take good care of your health! Drink more water!! ^^


I'm craving for IKEA meatballs! !#$@$!%&
Goodbye!

No comments: