Saturday, September 19, 2009

My gawd. I'm so super sleepy now. But I don't wna slp so early on a Sat night even if I'm nt gna go anywhere or have any particular thing to do later on. ):


Anywayyyyyyy, I went top1 to sing today! Hehehehe
Jealous bo? Ahhh see a few jealous faces staring at the comp. (those still having promos) Not trying to make y'all envious over here, you all will get your chance soon right!??


Singing w baobao was great. I zao sia also nevermind. And I zao sia-ed quite a number of times and I sang so disgustingly I couldn't believe it. But it was fun while it lasted! Sang so many more fun and fast songs than usual. Hehehe. Anyway, top1 changed the bento sets. Become either pork chop rice or seaweed chicken bento. The serving is kinda small.. Still very much prefer the previous one, especially the spicy long beans! Mei you liao! ):


Baobao bought chewy junior after that just for me no la for my family and we ate this hotdog bun that looked nice but didnt taste as good. Haha


See the chewys!?

Photobucket

The cream inside tastes so yumyum.


Cheese lover!

Photobucket

Haha personally I thought the cheese on the top was alright only. I wouldn't mind just getting vanilla juniors instead. Small and cute and easy to eat. But it's gd to try! It looks soooooo tempting, no?


Photobucket

Awwwwwwwww, you mei you?
I love you baobao! Hehe


Oh yes, I forgot to mention that results for first sem is out! Not a bad result so I'm happy. ^^ But I'd like to do better next sem. And oh, I better get a cca soonszx if I wna get any leadership pts for my whole remaining two and a half years. Hockey next wed?? Hmm.

No comments: