Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Okay, finally the mood to blog. My current mood is pretty much on the very very down side, as in, feeling dead bored and dead tired. But just feel like posting something here.


School's pretty much the same, just the change of timetables, modules and classmates. Think it's gna be a fine semester, though the start of it is rather bad, especially today's CATS module. Sighhhhh. Shan't talk about it. Makes me feel even more depressed.


I love the first week of school. Cause there're no tutorials for most of the modules, therefore school ends VERY early everyday. ^^ Enough for me to start getting used to going to school instead of going places that I always go to during the sem break. So that's good in a way I guess.


.
.
.


I think I'm feeling too dead to continue blogging. If I continue, it'll be like a damn boring post. So bye bye bye bye byeee.

No comments: