Friday, October 23, 2009

YAWNNNNNNSSSSS.
I'm so tired now. I'm going to bed soon. Haha


First week of school has ended, and I think I've had enough of fun for now. So I'm gna have to start focusing on FFA cause I'm already predicting that I'm gna suck at it a lot lest I practice it on a daily basis and I'm gna make that happen!


I hope this motivation will last as long as possible throughout the semester. And also the motivation to work hard for other modules. (:


Apart from that, I've also got to start learning how to treat my dearest one nicer. I hate to only realise how much damage I've made to him when everything's over and those things that I've said are already out and can't be taken back anymore. Sometimes things are mentioned unintentionally, but I know eventually we'll learn more from it than not.


Cheersszsx everyone! Goodnight!
Love you, Jeryl! (:

No comments: