Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sighzsx. I don't know why I've been getting a lot of mood swings these few days. At certain times during the day I'll just suddenly feel like snapping at anyone who irritates me even for a little bit. Don't like being like this cause I'll end up feeling like I'm being mean to everyone. ):


Hahaha okay whatever, moving on,


As I was saying in my previous post, I visited the Singapore History Museum on Wed! The front of the building looks like it belongs to the colonial times, and the things that can be found inside are super interesting and pretty in the olden days kinda way. My description doesn't really makes sense but you get the idea. (: Gna put up the pictures that I took in the museum onto fb soon, so watch out for it!


School's gna end tomorrow, and then the following week is an e-learning week. Teeheheheheee. Finally some time to properly look through txtbks and notes! I'm reaaaaaally lagging behind in Bstats and its like learning emath all over again! T.T Hope I'll get better at probability soonz. It's making me pull out my hair right now. ):


Anyway,
Pork has flew off to India this afternoon and won't be back till 29th Nov, and tomorrow Susan's gna fly off to Genting for approximately a week!
Have fun, the both of you, and be back safe and sound! ^^

No comments: