
Guess where we went? Hahahahaha It's line dancingggggggggz! One of Jeryl's friends is the organiser/??? for the event, so we were there to support as well as to get CCA pts. Hehehehe
Kinda like his tkd friends. All are friendly and nice and it makes me wna try out tkd as a CCA to make more friends and have a regular CCA to attend to. Now I'm feeling like a lost sheep. ):
Used to have regular CCA practices twice every week in Secondary school. Now everyday's just going to school, going back home, and this cycle repeats itself for every day of every week. But even though I feel like joining a CCA now, I don't want to make any wrong decisions that will make me quit yet again. So I shall consider this option thoroughly first before making any decisions! ^^
Anyway, the line dancing marathon event took place at Jurong East Sports Complex, the place where Commonwealth Sec had their National day celebrations for the 4 years that I've been in the school. Brings back quite a lot of memories of performing with the choir and watching performances by other CCAs. ):
Sat at the back of the hall and took some pictures with my Kongzz!


Teeheeheehee

Love the last picture of Jeryl very much! ^^
So glad I have you with me. So please don't think about being the sacrifice for the wtv kamikaze thingy okay.
Gna work on my individual CATS assignment now. So boring. ):
Tomorrow will be to finish off the group assignment for CATS that we're supposed to present on Wed, and tues will be to finish off ITB!
Grrrrr. Projects.
Bye all.
Love you Jeryl!
No comments:
Post a Comment