Hey guys, I'm back!
Gna have a fresh start and forget about everything that has happened. I've been nothing but silly for the past 1 month. All the emotional stress were really getting to me, it was distracting me, disrupting my life and making me lose myself. But I'm gna face it now and everything's gna be fine!
Thanks to those who were willing to listen to me during that period of time. Without y'all I really won't know what would have happened to me. Thank you all so much. <3
I'm gna have to occupy my time now. Really have the itch to shop, but I'm on a cash crisis now! Gna have to just window shop for the time being, so suzhen, joyce, jerene, y'all on on friday??!
First taekwondo training on Monday! I'm quite excited but a lil' nervous too cause I don't know what to expect. :S But it's good to know that I finally have a CCA again. Not gna stop halfway this time. Imma learn some self-defence. Hehehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment