Sunday, December 20, 2009

There's this wedding celebration(?) going on at the void deck under my house now. The singing is ahem, very good and very loud. Brrrr.


But you know that doesn't really matter, what matters is the couple that's getting married. I used to think that marriage is very easy, but as I get older, I see more and more of the different aspects that one has to consider in marriage. And now whenever I see couples getting married, I wonder what they've gone through and how much more they're going to go through tgt after that marriage.


I kinda see marriage as the most significant decision in a person's life. Once it's done, one will have to completely share one's life with somebody else. How many can actually last in our generation?


With all that's said, I'll still want to go through that experience and I wna see for myself how mine will turn out. I really wonder if what my mom once said to me will turn out to be true. Haha
We'll see.


Can't wait for tomorrow! ^^

No comments: