Friday, January 01, 2010





Happy new year pull your ear, everyone!


So it's finally 2010. I haven't got much to say about that cause I think 2009 passed real fast and it seemed like I hadn't accomplish much throughout that year. Poly life seems to be almost constant holidays for me. Although I do study more than I have ever done, it just doesn't feel like normal school like how it was back at the Secondary level.


Had some really significant events for me in the past year, many first-times in my life like working, schooling at a completely different environment, join new ccas, quit ccas, meet new people and forget about some of them already, had my first ever really, really big quarrel with Jeryl, and so on la. I think a lot of these things changed my personality a lot, and meeting the group of friends in poly has also made me open up a little more than how I was before. (:


And as usual at the end of every year, I'll have my share of regrets from the things that I've done, but unexpectedly there're much more of them in 2009 as compared to other years. I guess it's prolly cause there're much more changes in 2009 that requires a lot of decision making, and I have to say that I don't always make the right decision at such times. So this year's resolution will be to make sure those regrets will not happen again! ^^


*****


New year eve was spent at Ellise's! :D Had great fun at her house this year, especially the spamming photos part. Hahahaha I think I'll never get tired of spamming pictures, I'll just think of more stupid things to do. Had steamboat and the grilling(?) thingy for dinner, played some card games, chat a little here and there and watch the 9pm show and also a bit of Da Vinci Code nearing midnight. Then midnight came and 2009 is over! Hehehehe


So for the first post in year 2010, I wna start by thanking everyone who has been with me right until now! There're a lot people that I am really glad are by my side, who pulled me through very, very hard times, cared for me and tolerated my cmi temper. Haha


First is of course my family, I really don't know how anyone can survive without a family cause as corny as it sounds, they're like the roots of my existence, and if I were to live alone without any of them, I'll definitely feel like there is a big gap in my life that's missing and empty.


Next is of course, who else can it be other than Jeryl right? Although we've only been tgt for 2 years ++, so many things have happened and I really don't want anything bad to happen to us. But sometimes there're things I can't control, so all we can do is to let it play it out by itself. But thanks for so many good memories, for the fun, the joy, the love and everything, even the really bad times. I love you for who you are. <3

And then comes the bonks. Thank you all for staying by my side for the past 5 years; all the fun and laughter, badmouthing and unhappiness are one of the best memories in my life. Thank you Hannah, my bfffffffffff, thank you for really listening to me when I cry and blabber some shit to you, thanks Daisy, for always listening to me complaining abt one thing or another, Ellise, for sharing so many funny, scary and sad things with me, Bibiana for the occasional suanings that you'll hurl at me when I talk about some crap, and of course Jerelyn for your wonderful shepherd's pie. HAHAHA No la, for being so entertaining, irritating and long-winded when you talk about a certain topic, like your beach party wedding plan. Hahahahaha
Love y'all so much! It'll be hard to survive without the 5 of you! <3

Kathleen. Hmm, you're like a very weird friend of mine. Because we're not really super close and all, but everytime we meet up I've always got soooooooooooooo many things to tell you. Like the usual complains and stuff la, what else right. But times spent with you are also all very enjoyable. You're more like a family than a friend I think. And you're always commenting that I'm dirty and all but I don't really care. Hahahaha And then also thanks for the occasional care that you've given me, like when you realise I'm having problems and all you'll ask me about it. I'm sorry I haven't done such things for you! But you know you can always look for me when you need to la.


Ta21 and Ta26! Y'all have no idea how very, very, very, very glad I was when I found out that the people in my class are people whom I'm able to relate to. On the first day of tutorial/workshop I was kinda worried that I won't have any friends in school, so I made it a point to sit with some girls and just talk to them so I won't be the friendless girl. Hehe. And so I found Suzhen and Jerene, and subsequently Joyce and the rest. (: And yes even though like what Suzhen said we're not very close to each other, but it's you guys who made poly life bearable and enjoyable. So thank you all! And especially to Suzhen cause the first person I'll look for when I don't feel good is you, so thank you for accompanying me when I'm not feeling ok! Muacksxzx Hahahahahahaha


So I've thank all those whom I wna thank, and now for some new year resolutions.


1. Be less selfish and self-centerd
2. Don't lose my temper so easily
3. Continue to study hard
4. Step out of my tiny space and look at things from the outside


I guess that's about it. Haha No more dieting this year cause I don't think I'm that fat actually. Just gna make sure I go for trainings and run more during that time. Hehe


A good year ahead to all of you! Love y'all many!

Edit: I forgot to thank the gays yesterday night. Hahahaha Thank you all for being such wonderful friends. You guys made outings and gatherings even more fun and added even more laughter. I'm really glad I went into 2/5'06 and met all of you! Good luck to y'all in the coming year! ^^

No comments: