
So Semester 2 term 2 has started. The picture is to state that school has started, plus to spite my dearest friends in JC because those are the subjects that they're taking not me. Hehehehehe :X
But with the start of school, comes many projects to work on; CATS, BComm debating assessment, Micro Econs newspaper article and ITB PBL 2. All these don't sound much, but it takes a long time for projects to be done, like 2 to 3 meet ups, and often these meetings won't be very productive. So it's like a very irritating thing to do discussions and to reach a conclusion efficiently for projects. But other than all these, school is alright at the moment.
Been going for tkd trainings regularly, but my kicking still sucks a lot. ): I guess it takes time to get use to it, but I really think there's something wrong with my leg-eye coordination. Hahaha
There's nothing much to complain about trainings cause while I'm at it it's actually quite enjoyable. So won't be thinking about quitting in the near future. ^^
It's weird cause I've never thought that I'd be alright with joining a CCA like this, but joining tkd really proved me wrong. Kinda glad I took the chance to try out something new. (:
Anyway, so far I've been keeping to my resolutions... except for controlling my temper. :/ I don't know what's wrong with me cause nowadays I tend to overreact at the slightest things, especially towards my family members. I do feel the guilt and everything, but everytime something happens, I won't be able to control myself again. Sigh.
Projects projects! I'm gna deal with y'all soon. Hmm.
And good luck to all my friends taking As this year! (:
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment